US $0.2620,000 - 60,000 square meter
US $0.2560,001 - 130,000 square meter
US $0.24130,001 - 250,000 square meter
Material PET +EVA
Corona Treatment 42 Dynes (single or double sides)
MOQ 2,000 Kgs (consolidated roll widths accepted)
Delivery Lead 20 Days
Yield 32895 sqm/MT or 0.0304 kg/sqm
Roll Width 180 mm to 1880 mm (like 305 mm, 457 mm, etc.)
Roll Length 300 m (1" core), 2000 m/3000 m/4000 m (3" core)
Paper Core 1 inch (25.4 mm), 3 inch (76 mm), 6 inch (152 mm)
Packging & Delivery
Min Order20000 square meter
PET holographic laminating film offers even coating, clear images, bright color,good adhesion and provides brightness and luster effect for enhancing elegance to various substrates.
According to the function, it also could be classified as holographic packaging film, colorful packaging film, matte colorful packaging film, sealable holographic packaging film,hologram hollowed-out film.
Widely used to plastics-plastics lamination or paper-plastics lamination, such as of cigarette packing, food, medicine, labels, commodity, gifts, Christmas garlands and other sectors of the printing and packaging, electronic shielding bags, explosion-proof film of car windows, building decoration and so on.
|18 micron||18 micron||12 micron||15 micron|
|EVA||6 micron||8 micron||12 micron||10 microm|
|TOTAL||24 micron||26 micron||24 micron||25 micron|
|Yield||45192 sqm/MT||41653 sqm/MT||35613 sqm/MT||32895 sqm/MT|
|0.0221 kgs/sqm||0.024 kgs/sqm||0.0281 kgs/sqm||0.0304 kgs/sqm|
|thickness from 20 μm to 38 μm, customized thickness composition available|
200mm to 1200mm
|Length(m)||2000m to 4000m|
|Paper Core||76mm(3 inch),50.8mm(2 inch), 25.4mm(1 inch)|
|Corona Treatment||single or double sides, over 40 dynes|
|Compound Temperature||85 ℃ ~ 110 ℃(185 ℉ ~ 230 ℉)||90 ℃ ~ 150 ℃(194 ℉ ~ 302 ℉)|
|Compound Pressure||10 ~ 18 mpa|
|Compound Speed||10 ~ 60 m/min|
Features of PET Thermal Holographic Film
1 Healthy Lamination Process
It is non-hazardous to health and safe to use(without toxic gases nor volatile content).
It is also safe during laminating process due to no solvent-based adhesive used.
2 Easy Operation
It requires no action of using and blending the rubber, solvent, diluent and so on which is much easier during handling and cost-saved compared with the old way.
No special technique required, just laminate when the temperature gets adequate.
It is recommended to laminate the film with dry laminator. Just small adjustment to the machine needed if the film is laminated with wet laminator.
3 High Efficiency and Energy-saving
Production cost is substantially reduced due to no wastage of film generated, no mixing of adhesive, no coating and drying processes, nor UV heating lamp required.
4 Outstanding Function and Effect
It enhances the finished item's value through high transparency and super luster finish.
Preventing lamination from being pressed, bubbled and desquamated.
Protected from harmful substances and water-proof, ensuring a long life storage for the printings.
Particularly, the matte is good for spot UV and hot stamping.
Tips: you are able to get the full hologram patterns by click the google link as below:
In order to secure a long cooperation relationship with each customer, we guarantee serving high product quality by carrying out very strict management from raw material to packaging details. the following is the comparison conducted between our holographic thermal lamination film roll quality and other manufacturers.
The following feedbacks are directly given by customers after sample testing or a shipment usage.
* 2 coating lines
* 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container
* 350MTs per month
* Thickness from 20 micron to 38 micron
* Roll width from 180mm to 1880mm
* Roll length: 2000 m, 3000 m, 4000 m
* Reel inner diameter at 25.4 mm (1 inch) or 76 mm (3 inch)
* Reel Outer Diameter: 240 mm to 380 mm (upon reel length and width)
* Samples for testing are available and free
* Usually sized 400 mm*100 m/200 m
* For favorite measures, please feel free to advise
* The freight for sample delivery is at receiver’s side
* But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
* For saving the cost, we recommend the way of prepaid instead of collect
Packaging & Shipment
* One roll holographic thermal lamination film, One carton
* Tens of rolls of holographic thermal lamination film in a pallet
* 10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20 FCL (appro. 13 MTs)
* Or 20 to 22 pallets loaded into a 40 feet container (appro. 25 MTs)
* Seaport: Xiamen, Shanghai, Ningbo
Airbags Used for Protecting the Pallets from Collision When Container is Loading…
* 6 months warranty
* In case of any quality problem happens, you must be equivalently compensated
Where is Holographic Thermal Laminating Film Used?
Holographic Thermal Laminating Film has a wide range of application, including:
Books, Posters, Presentation Folders, Labels, Shopping Bag, POP Signs, Document, Book Covers, ID Cards, License, Anti-graffiti, Board-making, write on/wipe off Calendars, Photographs, Albums ect.
Outside coating for wrapping box or bag for food, cosmetic, gift, liquor etc.
Drawing paper, documents, advertisement, digital printing, show board, etc.
How to use PET Holographic Thermal Lamination Film?
Lamination process is of joining two or more layers, aimed for protecting the prints.we need a hot laminator, or called thermal (heat,dry) lamination roller machine, to use holographic thermal lamination film by melting its EVA adhesive onto paper surface.During the process, the film is passed on a heated roller and under reasonable pressure it sticks to the paper.This process is easy to use and can be done in home for small applications. Sometimes, people also call it heat lamination or dry lamination or hot lamination.
1. Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
2. When using the film for the first time or changing the usual size, a small trial volume before
starting massive lamination is proposed.
3. Normal process temperature is 90℃ ~ 105℃ (203℉ ~ 221℉), roller pressure and
temperature vary from different types of paper, ink and machines.
4. Make sure the ink is dry before laminating. It will delaminate when the paper contains too
much moisture or powder.
5. Make sure to put the material in place with low temperature and dry.
6. The following situation will affect the final quality of the film during lamination.
a. Using metal ink b. Much too thick ink c. Ink completely not dried yet.
d. Much too humid paper sheet. e. Too much powder on the surface
f. Ink containing too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, silicon additive and so on.