US $0.4620,000 - 60,000 square meter
US $0.4360,001 - 130,000 square meter
US $0.39130,001 - 250,000 square meter
Corona Treatment 42 Dynes (single or double sides)
MOQ 2,000 Kgs (consolidated roll widths accepted)
Delivery Lead 20 Days
Thickness 30μm,32 μm,35 μm,39 μm,42 μm, etc
Roll Width 180 mm to 1880 mm (like 305 mm, 457 mm, etc.)
Roll Length 300 m (1" core), 2000 m/3000 m/4000 m (3" core)
Paper Core 1 inch (25.4 mm), 3 inch (76 mm), 6 inch (152 mm)
Packging & Delivery
Min Order20000 square meter
Soft Touch Thermal Laminating Film(referred to as velvety sense film) is seen as luxury packaging material for cosmetic. technology any other type of post-lamination enhancement. This is the first film with tactile properties in history and presents a pleasant and intense velvety effect very similar to the peach skin. An exceptional product among plastic films in search of a touch distinction. Soft Touch Thermal Laminating Film is printable, glue-able and stamp-able.
Soft Touch Thermal Laminating Film is widely used in the custom packing industry as well as for high-end book covers, packing prototypes, corporate brochures, product branding as well as a variety of other quality graphic solutions. It is also applied to digitally printed media.
|PRODUCT DETAILS||Item NO.||AFP-S30||AFP-S31||AFP-S32||AFP-S33||AFP-S34|
|EVA||7 micron||8 micron||9 micron||10 micron||11 micron|
|Thickness Tolerance||±1 micron|
|Width||180 mm ~ 1880 mm (±3 mm)|
|Length||200 ~ 350 m; 3000 m ~ 4500 m|
|Paper Core||25.4mm(1inch), 76.2mm(3inch)|
|Corona Treatment||one side or double sides|
|Surface Tension||≥42 dynes|
Tips: you are able to take an order of Soft Touch Thermal Lamination Film like this:
Packaging & Shipment
* One Roll Soft Touch thermal lamination film, One carton
* Tens of rolls of Soft Touch thermal lamination film in a pallet
* 10 to 12 pallets loaded into 1*20 FCL (appro. 13 MTs)
* Or 20 to 22 pallets loaded into a 40 feet container (appro. 25 MTs)
* Seaport: Xiamen, Shanghai, Ningbo
Airbags Used for Protecting the Pallets from Collision When Container is Loading…
* 2 coating lines
* 20 days delivery of a 40 feet container
* 350MTs per month
* Thickness from 30 micron to 42 micron
* Roll width from 180mm to 1880mm
* Roll length from 150 m to 6000 m
* Reel inner diameter at 25.4 mm (1 inch) or 76 mm (3 inch)
* Reel Outer Diameter: 240 mm to 380 mm (upon reel length and width)
* Samples for testing are available and free
* Usually sized 400 mm*100 m/200 m
* For favorite measures, please feel free to advise
* The freight for sample delivery is at receiver’s side
* But to be refunded by deducting from the right coming order automatically
* For saving the cost, we recommend the way of prepaid instead of collect
* 6 months warranty
* In case of any quality problem happens, you must be equivalently compensated
Where is Soft Touch Thermal Laminating Film Used?
The paper materials to be laminated with thermal laminating film can be glossy art paper, white or brown Kraft paper,cardboard paper, and fancy paper.By thickness, it is suitable for 128gsm,157gsm and 200gsm art paper, 250gsm to 300gsm cardboard paper, and 100gsm to180gsm Kraft paper.
The printing types suitable for thermal laminating film can be offset CMYK printing, digital printing, flexographic printing,gravure intaglio printing, relief printing, as well as screen-printing that includes printing machines of horizontal-lift, swing cylinder and stop cylinder screen printing machines.
As the post press finishing supplying,thermal laminating film is also used to UV varnishing and hot stamping with various colors or patterns.
How to use Soft Touch Thermal Lamination Film?
Lamination process is of joining two or more layers, aimed for protecting the prints.we need a hot laminator, or called thermal (heat,dry) lamination roller machine, to use BOPP Thermal Lamination Film by melting its EVA adhesive onto paper surface.During the process, the BOPP thermal film is passed on a heated roller and under reasonable pressure it sticks to the paper.This process is easy to use and can be done in home for small applications.Sometimes, people also call it heat lamination or dry lamination or hot lamination.